1. Date of deposit of the last Annual Accounts in the Mercantile Registry.
The Annual Accounts for the 2018/2019 season were deposited at the Pontevedra Mercantile Registry on 26 December, 2019.
2. Date on which the last annual accounts were submitted to the Consejo Superior de Deportes (CSD)
The Annual Accounts for the 2018/2019 season were submitted to the Higher Sports Council on 22 November 2019.
3. Date of submission to the LNFP of the Annual Accounts and other obligatory economicfinancial information.
The LNFP was forwarded on 28 November 2019 the following:
- Report on agreed procedures for the Balance Point Indicator,
- Report on agreed procedures for Expenditure Associated with the First Staff,
- Report on agreed procedures for the Net Debt Ratio in relation to the relevant revenues,
- Report on agreed procedures of the standard model MN23 (Annex VI) as at 30 June 2019,
- Report on agreed procedures for standard model MN23 (Annex VI) as at 15 November 2019,
- Report on agreed procedures for standard model MN102 Advertising revenue for the 2019/2020 season,
- Report on agreed procedures of the standard model MN12 Results of federative rights transfer operations between 01/07/2019 and 31/07/2019,
- Report on agreed procedures on box office and season tickets 2018/2019.
4. Balance Point, as defined by the Economic Control Regulation of the LNFP (difference between Relevant Income and Relevant Expenses in a season) and its component indicators (Art. 12 LNFP).
5. Annual accounts of related entities.
1. Financial Autonomy Indicator
2. Total remuneration indicator for the club’s first team/team’s overall budget.
3. Club debts/ relevant income (art. 12 LNFP)
4.- Invested ammount on players / club’s overall income
INFORMATION ON INCOME AND EXPENSES
1. Breakdown of Relevant Revenues (Annex I.7 RLFP).
Breakdown of Relevant Revenues as for 06/30/2019. This corresponds to the breakdown reflected in section A of the Calculation of the Breakeven Point.
2. Relevant Expenses Breakdown (Annex I.8 RLFP).
Relevant Expenses Breakdown as for 06/30/2019. This corresponds to the breakdown reflected in section B of the Calculation of the Breakeven Point.
3. Breakdown of expenses associated with the first team (art. 12 RLFP)
1. RC Celta Debt (CECSD-IV):
Report on Agreed Procedures of the Net Debt Indicator Ratio in relation to Relevant Revenues as for 06/30/2019
Report on Agreed Procedures of the Net Debt Indicator Ratio in relation to Relevant Revenues as for 12/31/2018
A breakdown is provided in Club Debt/Relevant Income (art. 12 LNFP) and further details are provided in the Annual Accounts.
2. Debts owed to public administrations (Art 18 RLFP).
Report on Agreed Procedures regarding debt with public administrations 31/12/2018
3. Debts and credits with sporting personnel (Art. 17 RLFP).
Report of Agreed Procedures for Debts with Employees 31/12/2018