1. Transparency gateway on the web.
The club has implemented a specific section to promote transparency, in which we are found.
2. Internal search tool.
The website has an internal search tool that is clearly visible in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
3. Site map.
A map of the site can be found on the homepage of the website.
4. Specific complaints inbox for subscribers and third parties to report possible breaches of the code of ethics.
The customer service inbox, called We Listen, can be found at the following link
INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE TO MEMBERS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
1. Area reserved for members.
The club has a member area available at https://istovaidecorazon.rccelta.es/
2. List of RC Celta Fan Clubs and their basic information.
Everything related to the fan clubs can be found at the following link
3. Suggestions and/or requests from fan clubs and/or fan associations.
RC Celta treats all suggestions through the customer service inbox, called Escoitamos, where any suggestion is dealt with, whether or not it is a season ticket holder or a fan club member. The suggestion inbox can be found at the following link
4. Basic activities catalog, as well as the locations of the Group’s services and equipment.
The basic activities are detailed below:
- Participation in professional sports competitions of the modality of football can be found in the following links: http://www.rccelta.es/Primer team in the case of the first team and http://www.rccelta.es/cantera for Celta B.
- Promotion of basic sports and development of sports activities (campuses, schools, clinics, etc.), can be found on the website under the activities organised by the Foundation heading at http://www.rccelta.es/fundacion
- RC Celta Stores, RC Celta Clinic and Management of certain areas can be found at the following links http://shop.rccelta.es/en/ and https://asede.rccelta.es/en/
- The headquarters of the Group’s services and equipment can be found at http://www.rccelta.es/index.php/en/club-en/facilities
5. Results of surveys carried out among members and/or the general public on the satisfaction or quality of RC Celta services.
In point 9.2 of the Statement of Non-financial Information, customer satisfaction is provided information on the measures implemented that ensure that the activities and processes being carried out are carried out in an appropriate manner and, therefore, result in customer and user satisfaction.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE COMMUNITY, SECURITY AND STANCE AGAINST VIOLENCE.
1. Specific rules and recommendations of RC Celta to fans about behavior, and against violence, in its facilities and venues, as well as in events in which the Group participates in third party venues.
RC Celta provides information to fans to prevent violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport, in every match held in Abanca Balaídos, Barreiro Football Field and in the entrance to the games.
The different documents with recommendations to fans and specific rules concerning the safety and stance of RC Celta against violence are the following:
2. Symbols and prohibited material (flares, weapons, etc.) within the sporting facility
RC Celta provides information to fans to prevent violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport, in every match held in Abanca Balaídos, Barreiro Football Field and in the entrance to the matches.
Everything related to symbology and material not allowed inside the sports area is in the previous section.
3. Publishing of policies or measures of a social character or of social responsibility
Social measures are covered in point 7 of the State of Non-financial Information.
4. Relationships and/or special conditions of RC Celta with respect to the fan clubs and/or fan associations (booking of tickets, layout in venues, …)
The relationships and conditions of RC Celta with respect to fan clubs and/or fan associations are regulated by the Internal Regulations of the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D.
5. Measures taken and/or foreseen against potentially violent or radical groups coming to the sports venue..
RC Celta’s measures against potentially violent groups are included in the Internal Regulations of Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D.
6. Decisions on the distribution and location of tickets for away matches or finals, allowed animation materials and other safety and animation rules.
Article 4 of Book XII of the Ticket Sales Regulations for all clubs/SAD´s of the LNFP indicates the conditions for the sale of tickets in the visiting area or sector.
In addition, the Internal Regulations establish measures to support the activities of RC Celta followers during away matches.
7. Information on police presence data, private security at sporting events.
No information on police presence data is provided for security reasons.
Private security is available for sporting events held in Abanca Balaídos and Barreiro.
8. RC Celta publications on the website and social media profiles.
Social media profiles (Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook) are reflected by thumbnails at the top of the website, each of which contains direct access to the corresponding social profile.