1. Amounts per (number of players and the amount added):
- Transfer costs.
In the 2017/2018 season for the recruitment of a player on loan we have incurred 200,000 euros of expenditure.
In the 2016/2017 season for the incorporation of two players on loan we have not incurred any expenses, except for mediation expenses.
- The transfers made in the last two seasons.
In the 2017/2018 season the amount of transfers made amounted to 23,105,000 euros, of which 22,005,000 euros corresponded to the acquisition of 6 players and the rest with the variable amounts of 2 players acquired in previous seasons.
In the 2016/2017 season the amount of transfers made amounted to 12,750,000 euros, of which 12,500,000 euros correspond to the acquisition of 4 players and the rest with the variable amount of 1 player acquired in previous seasons.
2. Income received by (number of players and aggregate amount):
- Result from the sale of players.
In the 2017/2018 season the amount received by the dismissal of 5 players amounted to 12,304,032.40 euros.
In the 2016/2017 season the amount received by the dismissal of 4 players amounted to 17,187,605.25 euros.
- Income from the temporary loan of players.
In the 2017/2018 season the amount of the temporary loan of 7 of our players amounts to 1,759,000 euros.
In the 2016/2017 season the amount of the temporary loan of 4 of our players amounts to 1,577,923.60 euros.
3. RC Celta’s salary cap.
The cap on the sports team for the 2018/2019 season amounts to 47,475 thousand euros (46,035 thousand euros in inscription and 1,440 thousand euros in non-inscription).
The agreement to this limit is reflected in the Final Act on Budgetary Control.
4. Number of minors recruited by RC Celta in its different categories and sports sections.
RC Celta currently has 7 minors under contract in the different categories and sports sections.
INFORMATION ON SUPPLIES OF GOODS AND SERVICES
1. List and/or amount of operations with the most important suppliers, awardees and/or contractors of RC Celta.
The list of the six most relevant suppliers/vendors are:
- Adidas España, S. A. ,
- ACS España Servicios de Charter Aereo, S.L.U.,
- Constructora San Jose, S. A. ,
- Abramar Viajes, S. A. ,
- Molcaworld, S.L., y
- Prosegur Soluciones Integrales de Seguridad España, S.L.