Economic budgetary and statistical information.
1.- Annual accounts and audit report at 30 June 2019.
2.- Liquidation of the budget season 2018/2019
3.- Interim Financial Statements at 31 December 2018
4.- Budget 2019/2020 season
5.- Other Indicators season 2018/2019.
6.- Agreements and contracts with public administrations.
On 22 October 2019, a sponsorship contract was signed with the Sport Galego Foundation, the main aim of which was to promote prevention and awareness of gender-based violence in sports venues, amounting to 60,000 euros.
On 17 July 2019, an exclusive contract was signed with Corporación Radio e Televisión de Galicia, S.A., for the rights to the matches of Celta B’s Season 2019/20 in the Second Division B National League Championship, including permanence phase and promotion phase matches. The amount of this contract amounts to 60,000 euros, in the event of being among the first eight teams classified, the amount will be increased by 3,000 euros. If the promotion phase to second division A is arranged, the amount will be increased by 7,000 euros.
On August 08, 2019, an agreement was signed with Corporación Radio e Televisión de Galicia, S.A., to transfer the parties corresponding to the 24th edition of the Quinocho Memorial. The amount of this agreement is EUR 10,000.
RC Celta has signed the following agreements with public entities or under public control:
- Administrative concession of the Municipal Facilities corresponding to the Stadium of Abanca Balaídos, Barreiro and the Sports City of A Madroa, signed on 30 January 2009 by which the above facilities are ceded until 16 May 2034.
7.- Subsidies and State aid
- RCCelta has received support for energy saving and efficiency projects in the services sector, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund, under the Feder Galicia Operational Programme 2014-2020, referred to the replacement of lighting in the Abanca Balaidos Stadium, with the investment amount of 542,551.50 euros and the amount of aid granted of 44,865.86 euros
- RCCelta has received a grant from the Xunta de Galicia, in the 2018/2019 season, in the amount of 6,101.68 euros.
- RCCelta has not received subsidies from public entities in the 2017/2018 season.
- RCCelta has received a grant from the Xeral Secretary for Sport, in the 2016/2017 season, in the amount of 5,531.14 euros
8.- Sponsors and Suppliers
The list of the six most relevant suppliers/creditors are:
- Adidas España, S. A.,
- ACS España Servicios de Charter Aereo, S.L.U.,
- Constructora San Jose, S. A.,
- Abramar Viajes, S. A.,
- Molcaworld, S.L., and
- Prosegur Soluciones Integrales de Seguridad España, S.L.
9.- Quality policy
- Department of Safety and Security Facilities Quality Policy,
- Department of Administration and Finance Quality Policy.
- Environmental policy.