The basic values that guide the Group’s activity are: HONESTY, JUSTICE AND INTEGRITY. The basic principles are:
- Strict compliance with the Law and Internal Regulations,
- Maximum respect, fairness and dignity in the treatment of all employees, players, collaborators, members, suppliers, competitors and other third parties linked to the Group
- Commitment to health and safety,
- Transparency, objectivity and professionalism in the development of all its activities and relations with all stakeholders,
- Privacy, data protection and confidential information, and
- Promotion of sporting activity with the highest standards of professionalism.
The Group has Standards of Conduct relating to:
- Criminal Risk Prevention Handbook, which details the Group’s crime prevention and management principles and the structure and functions of the Compliance Committee. In order to register for the National Professional Football League (LALIGA), an annual compliance audit report is required. For further information, please check our Compliance Policy
- Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics, which details the Group’s values and principles and constitutes the basic reference for the conduct to be followed by all Group employees and collaborators. These behaviors will be carried out considering not only employees, but also collaborators, partners, sponsors, competitors, suppliers and third parties related to the Group.
- Anti-Corruption Policy, in which the necessary measures are determined to prevent, detect and sanction fraudulent acts and the use of the means of the Group, for economic or any other benefit, of the employees, players, managers or members of its Administrative Body
- Attention and Gifts Policy, in which the necessary measures are determined to prevent, detect and sanction fraudulent acts and the use of the Group’s functions, for economic or any other benefit, of the employees, players, collaborators, managers or members of the Group’s Administrative Body.
- Conflict of Interest Prevention Policy, in which it is determined how to avoid the performance of any action by employees, players, collaborators, executives or members of the Group’s Administrative Body that may interfere with the independent exercise of the Group’s activity, whether by investment, interest, association or other means or modalities.
- Privacy and Confidentiality Policy, which establishes the requirements under which each of the members of the Group must treat the information originated within the scope of the Group, protecting said information, as well as avoiding its unauthorized disclosure to third parties, which could jeopardize the fulfillment of the Group’s objectives.
- Data Protection Security Policy, which establishes the obligations and the procedure to be followed by Group personnel handling personal data in the course of their daily activities, as well as making them aware of their importance.
Furthermore, the Criminal Risk Prevention Handbook, the Code of Ethics and the Celta Group’s procedures and policies establish a series of guidelines for action and control with the aim of mitigating potential risks of committing crimes, both internally and by third party collaborators.