Institutional, organizational and planning information.
1.- Applicable Legislation
The regulations applicable to the company Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D., are:
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 approving the Consolidated Text of the Capital Companies Law, as well as subsequent laws introducing amendments to it.
- Royal Decree 1251/1999, of 16 July on Sports Limited Companies.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1514/07 of 16 November approving the General Accounting Plan, as amended in RD 1159/2010 of 17 September and RD 602/2016 of 2 December
- Order of 27 June 2000 approving the rules for adapting the General Accounting Plan to sports limited companies, in so far as it does not contravene Royal Legislative Decree 1514/07 of 16 November.
- Law 10/1990, of 15 October, on State sport.
- Law 3/2012, of 2 April, on Sport in Galicia.
- Royal Decree 177/1981, of 16 January.
- Commercial Code.
- Other rules applicable to a professional Club/SAD (in particular the Regulations on Economic Control of Sports Clubs and Joint Stock Companies affiliated to the LNFP and the agreements of the Joint Commission of the Higher Council of Sports and the National League of Professional Football approving the new model of Memory of Annual Accounts of Sports Clubs and Corporations affiliated to the National Professional Football League.
- Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD): Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Law 19/2007, of 11 July, against violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport.
- Law 19/2014, of 29 September, on transparency, access to public information and good governance
- Law 10/2010 on money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- Organic Law 1/2015, of 30 March, of the Criminal Code.
- Internal Regulations of the Real Club Celta de Vigo S.A.D. Articles of Association and Rules of Procedure of the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. Art. 6 of Royal Decree 203/2010 of 26 February, approving the Regulation on the Prevention of Violence, Racism, Xenophobia and Intolerance in Sport).
- International Standards. ISO 9001
2.- Organizational structure
3.- Plans and programmes
At the operational level, the society works with a strategic plan focused on three focal points, which are the following:
- Capitalization of the company,
- Investment plan, in players and, currently, the project of construction of the new sports city, and
- Positioning and globalization of the RCCelta brand.
Since it is a Sports Limited Company, most of the investments made are located in the purchase of players, assets for the company that together with those generated in the own quarry, which is a reference both in Spain and in Europe, maintain and increase the value of society.
In addition to the players, at the moment, the strategic investment plan of the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. is focused on three objectives:
- Consolidation of A Sede as Business Center. More than 7 million euros have been allocated for the purchase and rehabilitation of the building located in Calle del Príncipe, and the company’s current headquarters and tax office, known as A Sede, in which there are in operation different businesses not directly related to the activity of the society, such as Restaurant, Medical Clinic, Multi-brand Shop, Event Room, Gastrobar and Residence for lower categories.
- Ciudad Deportiva Project, for which an agreement was signed on 18 January 2018 between the Community of Montes Vecinales en Mano Común of the Parish of Pereiras (Mos) and the society by which the bases of the acquisition operation are regulated in compromise within the framework of an expropriation procedure on the estate “Montes de Pereiras” to the development of a sports and commercial complex by the society Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. Likewise, it is signed the cession of the real right of area between the Community of Montes Vecinales in Common Hand of the Parish of Pereiras (Mos) and the society, on the estate ² for the exclusive purpose of constructing buildings and installations whose main and/or auxiliary purpose is the practice of sports activities linked to the social object of society.
- To optimise, as far as possible, the comfort of the Abanca Balaidos Football Stadium, which is currently being remodelled by the Concello de Vigo.
RCCelta is much more than a football team, since as a sports corporation it aspires to achieve sports and business excellence, with a social involvement through the Celtic Foundation of Vigo and with a brand image and positioning every day more global through the company Afouteza e Corazón.
Aware of the increasing complexity of the business world in general and of sport and entertainment in particular, we detect the need to work from a perspective of total quality, with a process approach, This is why the company holds a certificate of the quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 for the Department of Administration, Finance and Human Resources, as well as for the Department of Safety and Facilities.
To point out that all these challenges and achievements, stimulate and motivate us to continue working in the line of growth and constant improvement of the club, under the idea of stability and future growth of the RCCelta project in a solvent way.
4.- Contact details
By phone 986 110 900 or the following addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or in Calle Príncipe, 44 CP:36202 Vigo can be contacted with Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D.; Fundación Celta de Vigo y Afouteza e Corazón, L.U.
5.- Statement of Non-Financial Information.
The RCCelta Group tries to show in a transparent way that information that not only affects the business model, but also explains the creation of social value of the Group. Our intention is to report on environmental, social, personnel, anti-corruption and bribery issues and respect for human rights, in relation to society in general and other interest groups in particular, and that are relevant in the development of our activity. Therefore, the Board of Directors of Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D., voluntarily formulates the State of Non-financial Information of the RCCelta Group.